Thursday, July 17, 2008

7 Month Physical







Jacqueline took her to her medical check-up on July 5. I don't think Sophia liked it very much, but who does?

"Her weight is 19 pounds, Length 69 cms. and Head circumference 42 cms, she have all her vaccination complete for her age (3 doses), her doctor said he found her in a good health. She has been very healthy, she doesn't have any allergic, she drink formula Enfamil Premium 2, she is eating cereal, banana, apple sauce, baby cookies. She have 2 teeth in the bottom. She use diapers medium or number 3. She is sleeping more through the night. "

I bought a crib today. It was worth it, I think. I had to go out to Wesley Chapel and on my way home, ended up oustide Monroe in Union County. Some of the people hadn't even heard of Charlotte. "You want'n to go where?" I tried to keep my reply simple, "Some place North, I suppose. A place called Charlotte? Have you heard of it? Tall buildings, snobby people with no accent." Someone was finally able to get me on 74. Lawdy, lawdy.

I received word from the faciliatator that one previo was issued. Some kind of date stamp issue. It is getting resolved and my file should be back in que quickly.

No comments: